Thursday, April 23, 2009

Whispy!!!!!!!!!


This is Whisper. She's 14. I met her right when I split up with my Wife and worked an AWFUL job at The Maryland School for the Blind. That period of my life was my "Sleigh ride to hell"


I was working at the blind school and actually had a dorm room on campus. I wasn't allowed pets. I went into a pet store and this kitten MEOWED at me from across the room. I went over and asked to play with her. She wasn't very affectionate, and only seemed to want me to go to her so she could give me hell, but I really liked her for some reason. I think it was that she was so cranky-(I was going through a very bad divorce). I DID drink a lot back then.

I went to play pool with a friend and on the way home I told her I wanted her to meet a friend of mine. We stopped at the store and I wound up taking her home that night. She's a crab and I love her dearly. Her name is Whisper. She and Dru completely Loathe each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment